By accessing this web site, you are agreeing to be bound by these web site Terms and Conditions of Use, all applicable laws and regulations, and agree that you are responsible for compliance with any applicable local laws. If you do not agree with any of these terms, you are prohibited from using or accessing this site. The materials contained in this web site are protected by applicable copyright and trade mark law.
2. Use License
Permission is granted to temporarily download one copy of the materials (information or software) on the www.kirstiemclellanday.com web site for personal or commercial transitory viewing only. This is the grant of a license, not a transfer of title, and under this license you may not:
modify or copy the materials; use the materials for any other commercial purpose, or for any public display (commercial or non-commercial) attempt to decompile or reverse engineer any software contained on the www.kirstiemclellanday.com web site remove any copyright or other proprietary notations from the materials;
or transfer the materials to another person or "mirror" the materials on any other server.
This license shall automatically terminate if you violate any of these restrictions and may be terminated by www.kirstiemclellanday.com at any time. Upon terminating your viewing of these materials or upon the termination of this license, you must destroy any downloaded materials in your possession whether in electronic or printed format.
The materials on the www.kirstiemclellanday.com web site are provided "as is" - www.kirstiemclellanday.com makes no warranties, expressed or implied, and hereby disclaims and negates all other warranties, including without limitation, implied warranties or conditions of merchantability, fitness for a particular purpose, or non-infringement of intellectual property or other violation of rights. Further, www.kirstiemclellanday.com does not warrant or make any representations concerning the accuracy, likely results, or reliability of the use of the materials on its Internet web site or otherwise relating to such materials or on any sites linked to this site.
In no event shall www.kirstiemclellanday.com or its suppliers be liable for any damages (including, without limitation, damages for loss of data or profit, or due to business interruption,) arising out of the use or inability to use the materials on the www.kirstiemclellanday.com Internet site, even if www.kirstiemclellanday.com or a www.kirstiemclellanday.com authorized representative has been notified orally or in writing of the possibility of such damage. Because some jurisdictions do not allow limitations on implied warranties, or limitations of liability for consequential or incidental damages, these limitations may not apply to you.
5. Revisions and Errata
The materials appearing on the www.kirstiemclellanday.com web site could include technical, typographical, or photographic errors. The website, www.kirstiemclellanday.com, does not warrant that any of the materials on its web site are accurate, complete, or current. The website, www.kirstiemclellanday.com, may make changes to the materials contained on its web site at any time without notice. The website, www.kirstiemclellanday.com, does not, however, make any commitment to update the materials.
WWW.KIRSTIEMCLELLANDAY.COM HAS NOT REVIEWED ALL OF THE SITES LINKED TO PYRAMIDPRODUCTIONS.TV AND MAKES NO ENDORSEMENTS, WARRANTIES OR REPRESENTATIONS OF ANY KIND WHATSOEVER REGARDING LINKED WEBSITES, INCLUDING THE PRODUCTS, SOFTWARE, MATERIALS, SERVICES, CONTENT OR ACCURACY OR APPROPRIATENESS OF CONTENT ON SUCH OTHER WEBSITES. YOUR DECISION TO ACCESS ANY SUCH OTHER WEBSITES SHALL BE ENTIRELY AT YOUR OWN RISK AND DISCRETION. We reserve the right to disable links to and from this web site.
8. Content Submissions
Every letter, submission and email sent to www.kirstiemclellanday.com is considered to be sent by the Copyright Holder, unless deemed otherwise by sender. Copyright Holder authorizes www.kirstiemclellanday.com the rights to use and to publish the name, photograph, and biographical data of the author(s) in connection with the use and promotion of Work. The Copyright Holder specifically grants a royalty-free license to www.kirstiemclellanday.com for use of publication and broadcast in any and all forms. Permission granted to www.kirstiemclellanday.comv under this Agreement shall be perpetual. The Copyright Holder confirms to www.kirstiemclellanday.com that the work is its own, that the Copyright Holder has the full right to give this permission, that the work is factually accurate and lawful, that the work does not violate any copyright, proprietary, or personal rights of others, and that the Copyright Holder has obtained all necessary permissions from others.
9. Governing Law
Any claim relating to the website, www.kirstiemclellanday.com, shall be governed by the laws of the Province of Alberta without regard to its conflict of law provisions.
- Before or at the time of collecting personal information, we will identify the purposes for which information is being collected.
- We will collect and use personal information solely with the objective of fulfilling those purposes specified by us and for other compatible purposes, unless we obtain the consent of the individual concerned or as required by law.
- We will only retain personal information as long as necessary for the fulfillment of those purposes.
- We will collect personal information by lawful and fair means and, where appropriate, with the knowledge or consent of the individual concerned.
- Personal data should be relevant to the purposes for which it is to be used, and, to the extent necessary for those purposes, should be accurate, complete, and up-to-date.
- We will protect personal information by reasonable security safeguards against loss or theft, as well as unauthorized access, disclosure, copying, use or modification.
- We will make readily available to customers information about our policies and practices relating to the management of personal information.
- We are committed to conducting our business in accordance with these principles in order to ensure that the confidentiality of personal information is protected and maintained.